Yutaka Kodama, Ph.D.
- 1998-2002 Bachelor of Agriculture, Faculty of Agriculture, Saga University
- 2002-2004 Master of Agriculture, Graduate School of Agriculture, Saga University
- 2004-2007 Doctor of Biological Science, Graduate School of Biological Science, Nara Institute of Science and Technology
- 2007.4-2008.3 Postdoctoral fellow, Division of Photobiology, National Institute for Basic Biology
- 2008.4-2009.3 Postdoctoral fellow, Faculty of Science, Kyushu University
- 2008.7 Short-Term Visiting Researcher (JSPP fellow), Institute of Botany, University of Innsbruck
- 2009.4-2010.3 Postdoctoral fellow (TOYOBO fellow), Medicinal Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology, Purdue University
- 2010.4-2011.3 Postdoctoral fellow (JSPS fellow), Plant Science Center, RIKEN Institute
- 2011.4-2014.3 Assistant Professor, Center for Bioscience Research and Education, Utsunomiya University
- 2011.5-2013.3 Visiting Scientist, Plant Science Center, RIKEN Institute
- 2012.4-2014.3 Assistant Professor, United Graduate School of Agricultural Science, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology
- 2013.4-Present Visiting Scientist, Center for Sustainable Resource Science, RIKEN Institute
- 2014.4-Present Associate Professor, Center for Bioscience Research and Education, Utsunomiya University
- 2014.4-Present Associate Professor, United Graduate School of Agricultural Science, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology
- Organelle relocation movements in plants under environmental alterations.
- Development of new technology for molecular biology.
Join the Kodama Lab
We welcome inquiries from motivated undergraduate, graduate students and postdoctoral fellows who are interested in the Kodama lab. Please contact with : Dr. Yutaka Kodama
Graduate School (Master and Doctor Courses)
JSPS Research Fellowship (for Doctoral Course Student and Postdoctoral Fellow)